Bean's Space

Saturday, December 31, 2005



So it's New Years Eve, where has the year gone? Probably somewhere cooler...it's stinking hot in Sydney today and tomorrow, for new years day, it's going to be 41 degrees C... crazy...
Anyways, enough about the weather, I wonder what you're all up to tonight...I'm spending my NYE with some lovely people, with good food and plenty of fluids...you know what they say about keeping them fluids up when it's hot, well, I'm all for that! Oh and did I mention spectacular views of the Sydney Harbour? It's good to know people that know people...hehehe...I hope you all enjoy yourself tonight...I know I will :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is that hot guy on the left??

2:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, wow, he's spunky. I'd do him... if I were drunk... and if we were the last two people on earth...

2:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

forget him gimme a piece of that hunk muffin with the sunnies!! grrrr

7:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home